New Free Crochet Pattern at Michaels.com: Veggie Pen Cozies!

My new free pattern is up now at Michaels.com: Veggie Pen Cozies! You get the patterns for the asparagus, lettuce, and carrot! They work up super quick and are a fun stash-buster for all your veggie-colored yarns. We did some lettuce pens with green and purple that were really fun! Edit, June 4, 2014: Please find the pattern here on my blog. Michaels.com is currently re-vamping their pattern/project section, and the above Michaels.com link is disabled for now.

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.08 AM Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.20 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.20.40 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.20.16 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.46 AM

This entry was posted in Crochet, Patterns & How-To's and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New Free Crochet Pattern at Michaels.com: Veggie Pen Cozies!

1. Yasmine says:

*faints again* :0

2. Yasmine says:

Oh and I’m first! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tara says:

Oh my goodness, I’ll need to share these with my mom… she loves cute pens!

4. Ellie says:

Awesome!!!!!! I found the perfect gift ever!! Thank you so much for making these a free pattern! I do love freebies!
    Ellie xoxoxox <3 <3

5. Pingback: Sprinkles vs Sparkles: I am finally watching Doctor Who. | Sprinkles and Booze

6. Laura Madrigal says:

Hi Twinkie, First let me say that I just love your work, and of course you! Second…help! I’m having trouble with the asparagus pen cozie. In the instructions, where it states to “form a leaf”, is that a special stitch or is it just a little loop? I’m confused, can you please help me!

Thanks, Laura

7. Emily says:

Wow. I was saying to my friend the other day I wanted an asparagus pen cozy, no word of a lie.

8. Elizabeth says:

Hi Twinkie,
    I love your patterns!!! I got to this link on michaels.com before, but now the link isn’t working. I looked all over the Michaels site and can’t find any of your patterns. Do you know what happened??

• TwinkieChan says:

They just added online shopping to their site, and now most of their knit/crochet patterns are gone. I have been uploading a few to my blog in the meantime, so the veggie pattern is here :)