New Free Crochet Pattern at Veggie Pen Cozies!

My new free pattern is up now at Veggie Pen Cozies! You get the patterns for the asparagus, lettuce, and carrot! They work up super quick and are a fun stash-buster for all your veggie-colored yarns. We did some lettuce pens with green and purple that were really fun! Edit, June 4, 2014: Please find the pattern here on my blog. is currently re-vamping their pattern/project section, and the above link is disabled for now.

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.08 AM Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.20 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.20.40 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.20.16 AM

Screen shot 2013-04-26 at 7.19.46 AM

This entry was posted in Crochet, Patterns & How-To's and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New Free Crochet Pattern at Veggie Pen Cozies!

1. Yasmine says:

*faints again* :0

2. Yasmine says:

Oh and I’m first! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tara says:

Oh my goodness, I’ll need to share these with my mom… she loves cute pens!

4. Ellie says:

Awesome!!!!!! I found the perfect gift ever!! Thank you so much for making these a free pattern! I do love freebies!
    Ellie xoxoxox <3 <3

5. Pingback: Sprinkles vs Sparkles: I am finally watching Doctor Who. | Sprinkles and Booze

6. Laura Madrigal says:

Hi Twinkie, First let me say that I just love your work, and of course you! Second…help! I’m having trouble with the asparagus pen cozie. In the instructions, where it states to “form a leaf”, is that a special stitch or is it just a little loop? I’m confused, can you please help me!

Thanks, Laura

7. Emily says:

Wow. I was saying to my friend the other day I wanted an asparagus pen cozy, no word of a lie.

8. Elizabeth says:

Hi Twinkie,
    I love your patterns!!! I got to this link on before, but now the link isn’t working. I looked all over the Michaels site and can’t find any of your patterns. Do you know what happened??

• TwinkieChan says:

They just added online shopping to their site, and now most of their knit/crochet patterns are gone. I have been uploading a few to my blog in the meantime, so the veggie pattern is here :)