Treat yourself: SUGARFINA!

I got an email from DailyCandy the other day, which I honestly kind of usually ignore and delete, but I’m glad I paid attention this time, because it was all about Sugarfina, a fancy candy shop!

There was just something about those dainty little spoons of colorful yummies that compelled me to go completely insane and want to order one of everything! My package arrived today, and I couldn’t wait to open it!

Hand-written note! I am always impressed when owners can include a hand-written note in their orders. I feel like I’m usually too much in a rush to make it to the post office to do this, but I think it’s super awesome when others can manage it!

If you click around on the site a bit, you’ll see that their goodies come in various sizes, so you can get a little taster cube for about $5, a medium one for about $9, and a large one for about $16. I ordered mostly smalls, and the gummy bears are mediums.  $5 for a gorgeous sample of artisan candy is pretty cool, and you could make a really beautiful present for someone buy getting little taster boxes of your person’s favorite candies.

These are for Manda. I already txtd her a photo! Her mom used to call malt balls “health food.”

Hairy and I broke into some of the gummy bears. They are REALLY juicy. My favorites so far are the green apple and strawberry.

To be completely honest, this is not my full order…… some of the German gummy candies were waitlisted, so the snacking has only just begun!

16 Responses to Treat yourself: SUGARFINA!

1. Danielle says:

Ooooh I want it all.
    Also, love the handwritten note!

2. Lisa M says:

I placed an order! Everything looks so good! I figured, I just went to the dentist this morning, it will be 6 more months before I have to see him again! HA!

3. Sami says:

Too much yumminess!

4. Wow that is gorgeous. I love handwritten notes. LOVE. And no one cares about the handwriting, just the message.

5. Vanessa says:

This inspired me to make candy coated popcorn today. I’m making red licorice and cotton candy flavors.

6. Kelsea Echo says:

Whoa. Those look amazing! When it comes to candies (for me, at least)… it’s all in the presentation. And Sugarfina totally nails it. Now I’m ready to order some!

7. HOLY COW BALLS! I can’t believe you’re introducing me to yet another way to kill off my teeth! lol! This store is c’est magnifique! the images are a delight! I LOVE the little boxes they arrived in….ok im off to shop oxoxo

8. MandieLynne says:

I’m turning the big 3-0 in 2 weeks. My family wanted to know what I wanted… I think some goodies from here should help turning 30 just a little nicer 😀

9. Pingback: I have a crush on a business « Knee Sock Chronicles