Squeeze Me, Honey.

So we are going to debut these Honey Bear Coffee Cup Cozies at Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. He was going to have a red cap, but then he looked too much like Winnie the Pooh, so now we gets a white cap!

I was afraid nobody would know what he was supposed to be, so Hairy suggested I make packaging for it to make it more clear. However, I can’t put every cozy in a package, because displaying them in the booth might become kinda weird. So I ended up making one little cardboard stand for show. Hehe. Kinda janky but kinda cute. I am going to see if Kinko’s will laminate it for me cuz Manda jammed up her laminator!

I will put this guy next to another cozy on an actual to-go cup.

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Squeeze Me, Honey.

1. Ionic says:

oh nice! I was wondering about the white dealyo. Hooray for explanations!

2. Knitxcore says:

Omigosh! Totes adorbzzzz!

3. Caz says:

soooooo amazingly adorable!!!!

4. NICOLE says:

It’s soo cute! You could make a gummy bear cozy with that pattern! Also, are you going to sell those in your shop?

• TwinkieChan says:

Exactly, I’m trying to develop the pattern for a honeybear/gummi bear scarf, but I haven’t made time to focus on that!

And yep! The honey bear cozies will be available in the shop after Renegade :)

5. I love it! Cutest ever! it does kinda look like a dalop(?) of whip cream…what does the spout on a really honey bear look like? i havent seen one since I was little…but its totally cuteriffic! 😀

6. Kelsea Echo says:

Ooo a honey bear! I do have to say – I’m glad you didn’t make him look Winnie-the-Pooh-esque, because (and everyone in the world disagrees with me on this one)… I hate Winnie the Pooh!

Hehe anyway super cute cozy!

7. Lynne says:

You’ve made so many cute things. I got your book for Christmas and just love it. Knew I would as I asked for it. I hope you don’t think I’m a weird stalker if I ask you to sign it.

8. Pingback: Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco – Recap! | Twinkie Chan Blog

9. I want one! my cupcake cup cozie is looking a bit worse for wear. will you be selling these in your etsy shop?

• TwinkieChan says:

Have you tried washing him and plucking some of the fuzz off the pom poms? I find that clearing off the pom poms can help freshen up a cupcake! 😉
      But yes, the honeybears are going up on Etsy as soon as I get my shizz together! Maybe next Monday! :) xoxo