WIWT: 5 Minute Mess

I have been flying back and forth between my house and my parents’ house and not really planning outfits at all.

I went to the J-Pop Explosion art show opening tonight and wanted to put a little more effort into my outfit than tshirt and jeans, but I was in a real rush and had no idea what the heck I was doing. Hence, this:

Obviously, there is NO RHYME OR REASON to any of this!!! I don’t know what I was thinking!

First I picked the dress. It’s cheery orange with cute carousel horses on it and my beloved peter pan collar, from ModCloth. Then came the shoes, NastyGal x Jeffrey Campbell, which you can’t even see anyway. Then my hair felt very unadorned, so I slapped my YumYums coin-purse/hair clips onto my head. DONE. YIKES!

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to WIWT: 5 Minute Mess

1. Caz says:

I love that dress! Its adorable :-D I don’t know how you manage with such big things in your hair, I always feel like my head is going to wobble off :-P haha!!

2. Heidi says:

My dear, you could not look a mess if you tried. xox

3. Poppy says:

Twinkie, I could eat you up:) I adore the coin purse clips!

4. Amandazilla says:

I think the outfit rocks! It doesn’t have to have rhyme or reason it just has to feel good! I really love how the tights r un into your shows makes your legs look super long!!

5. Kathryn says:

You look great Twinkie! Hope you had fun!

6. !WHAT!!! coinpurses AND HAIR CLIPS?!??! that sounds amazing and maybe a bit convenient? i have dreads, and i like to hide stuff in them, but COINPURSES would be so fun.

anyway- i can’t even tell you how many times i’ve put on two different shoes, forgot to wear deodorant, etc. etc.

also- that dress is KICKIN

7. LOOOOVE the outfit! and the hair clips look like popples lol! you look arobs! and the black legs black feet is a nice surprise :)

8. Sarah says:

The mis-match style totally works for you. I want that horsie dress! I’m so in love with orange/coral colors right now. Your tattoos look awesome too :3

• TwinkieChan says:

Aw thank you! I was hunting for a pink dress to wear to a pink birthday party, and I noticed a LOT of coral dresses out there right now!