Limited Edition Momiji Dolls – WHERE CAN I GET?

I’ve always been sort of AFRAID to collect things.

When I was little, I hoarded A LOT of stuffed animals. At a certain point, I vowed to stop collecting them, because they ended up in big black Hefty bags in the attic, and it made me feel really sad!

In college, I experienced a grand nostalgia for Care Bears and started collecting them on eBay like craycray. I had a book shelf dedicated to them, and at night, they would CareBearSTARE at you creepily and silently in the dark. During a room-rearrange, they ended up on my bedroom floor in a big pile for a while, and when I went to clean up this pile, it appeared that many SPIDERS had made a nice home out of this dark and cozy mountain of rainbow fluff. This only further proved that collecting things led to DUST AND SPIDERS AND YUCKY THINGS.

So, I never had a doll collecting habit, and I’m really careful about collecting too many tchotchkes, but when I saw this collection of Momiji Dolls, Dippy-D, Bakey-C, and Cuppa-T,  I KNEW I HAD TO COLLECT THEM ALL. It’s kind of like …. I WANT TO BE THEM ALL.

It looks like they are available from this site in Canada, but I can’t seem to find them available from a U.S. website. If anyone knows how I can get my grubby paws on these adorable morsels, please let me know!

10 Responses to Limited Edition Momiji Dolls – WHERE CAN I GET?

1. NICOLE says:

You can get hem on modcloth! I don’t think they have the ones in your pictures but, they have others…
    Also, they have them on amazon and this website:

2. NICOLE says:

Whoops… *them

3. NICOLE says:

Whoops…again. I didn’t realize the link i gave you was the same one you had. Soo here ‘s another one:

4. Jodie says:

I’ve seen these particular ones at a local gift kind of shop, that also sells other momijis and toys and things like that..do you have shops around you that sell things like that? maybe do a ring around a few and ask?? they really are cute, I’m trying not to start another collection but I do have a few momijis..too cute to resist!
    xx

5. Monica says:

Aren’t they cute? I saw them for the first time over a year ago in the NOMA (New Orleans Museum of Art) gift shop. Sorry, that is the only time I have seen them, so I can’t offer suggestions as to where to buy. I hope you find them, Twinkie!

6. arinn says:

offer still stands–you can buy them, ship to my house, and i’ll ship them to you. if you want!