Siri, can you make me some toast?

Last night, I switched to the iPhone4s. I had the phone for a while, but I wanted to get a case for it before activating it.

I am still looking for the perfect case, but in the meantime, I’m using this thing that I made on Zazzle.com.

Do you guys use songs for ringtones?

Mine has been the Wayne’s World theme song for a long time, and I’m feeling like a new one is in order!

21 Responses to Siri, can you make me some toast?

1. Claudieboo says:

Waynes world?? What a cracking ringtone!!! Mine is Shonen Knife – Cookie Day at the minute :)

I do like your case.. It’s Awesome!! ^_^

2. tetcutiepie says:

Timing is weird or coincidental regarding this!

The chick that did your donuts/cookies/gingies bracelet I gave to you, JUST started experimenting with phone covers!

She did one for the iPhone 3g here:

She’s going to start doing iPhone 4 covers now! She can be found here:

3. tetcutiepie says:

Timing is weird or coincidental regarding this!

She did one for the iPhone 3g here:

She’s going to start doing iPhone 4 covers now! She can be found here:

(*links didn’t turn up in my above comment!)

Oh yeah! Deco phone covers are really popular! I don’t think I will start doing anything like that any time soon :).

• tetcutiepie says:

She’s the best I’ve seen so far regarding cases like that! Just thought I’d pass the details on, just in case you wanted to one day, get one like that :)

I definitely use songs as ringtones! I usually ‘cheat’ – rather than paying for a ringtone, I rip the chorus of a song with an editing program :p Mine use to be ‘Peacock’ by Katy Perry, now that is specifically for when my husband calls, and my general ringtone is ‘Sheibe’ by Lady Gaga!

4. elaine says:

mine is the filipino anthem. lol..

5. Jaci says:

What, you’re not using the case Demian made you? πŸ˜‰

6. Kimmi says:

I can picture you using this as a business phone, answering it “You got Twinkie, go”.

I used to have a different WWE wrestler’s intro song for my friends ringtones.

7. KatiePerry says:

Mine is the Band Perry The Whole world

8. Stephie says:

my ring tone is the theme song for the very funny IT Crowd tv show! If you’re interested in having your very own song did you know that The Wiggly Tendrils can make one for you! =D http://thewigglytendrils.com/

9. Robby says:

I have “Bouncing Off The Walls” by Sugarcult as my ringtone. It fits…trust me!!

10. robin says:

Mine is Three Little Birds. Love the new case!

11. Nicolette says:

If you can figure out how I suggest the song in the despicable me 2 trailer. It’s just too funny!

12. Alice says:

I have a otter box case it’s amazing, pink and white about $50 but it was so worth it! I use manah manah muppets song as a ringtone and IT’S SO FLUFFY!!! (from despicable me) as my text tone :-)

13. Moonmist says:

Funny, that my ringtone for my husband is the Jack-in-the-Box Mini Sirlon Burger jingle.

14. Candy Calavera says:

I use the theme of Sea Lab 2021 cause it’s awesome

15. Meeow says:

Wayne’s World is a great ringtone idea :)

Mine is the song Welle:Erdball “Wir sind die Maschinen” and for SMS and emails it is just a screaming woman out of an old b-horrormovie πŸ˜€

16. cuppy says:

Mine is the theme to Doctor Who. But if Moofs calls it’s a never-ending loop of the very beginning of Safety Dance because it’s bound to annoy EVERYONE around me if I happen to be in public when he calls :)

I MISSES YOU !!!!!!!!!!!