I don’t know how to dress for 30 degree weather.

I’m getting ready for a Yummy You! meeting in North Carolina. I’m leaving Monday morning and coming back Thursday evening!

I’ve been prepping a bunch of different things to help facilitate the brainstorming seshes, and I thought I’d share these collages I created to start putting together color stories and to just set an overall FOOD MOOD.

8 Responses to I don’t know how to dress for 30 degree weather.

1. Kimmi says:

The Carolinas have not been thaaat freezing cold, if that is what your subject is referring to! I’m in central SC and it was 80 degrees the other day!

2. Lauren K. says:

Haha twinkie if you stop by Nebraska where I live, you will definately have to dress for 30 degree weather, sometimes colder. I lived in Kansas/Nebraska my whole life and I have always hated the weather extremes…very cold and snowy in the winter…over 100 in the heat of summer plus factor in our humidity and tornadoes…lol I wouldn’t think north Carolina is all that cold since its on the coast…maybe bring a cardigan or light jacket….have fun this week!

3. Maggi says:

NC?! That’s where I am! I live around Charlotte and the weather’s not that bad. Chilly at night but pretty fair and warm-ish during the day, you’ll be fine! 😀

Good luck at your meeting, looks like it will be delicious!

4. amina says:

You should stop by NJ!!!!

5. miss cupcake says:

welcome to my world!…I live in en El Salvador and this day have 32 degrees!

6. holy cow bells! you’re coming to my state? im over in the mountains next to TN but the weather has been really nice all winter – just layer up you’ll be fine! It was over 70 here yesterday and normally this time of year its freezing! maybe we’re having such a mild winter is mother nature knew you were coming? lol! i hope the sessions go great! XO

7. Caz says:

I LOVE your Food mood boards 😀 amazing!! Hope your trip went well!!

8. Sophia says:

I love your food collages… they remind me of TasteSpotting, have you ever been there? So many pictures of pretty food, I can (and have!) spent hours browsing them. :3