My Christmas Tree!

If you’ve been following my blog since last year or before, you’ll already know that I bought a pink Christmas tree. I didn’t have much opportunity this year to hunt for or make more decorations, so it pretty much looked the same! 😛 This year I added two cute stockings to my mantle, and on Christmas day, I crocheted a third!

p.s. I used this pattern to make my stocking, and I just added some stripes and bobble stitches! RedHeart.com actually has a couple crochet stocking patterns!

27 Responses to My Christmas Tree!

1. Soo lovely everything i miss your doggies how are they?

2. Love you Twinkie! I learned to crochet but never to read a pattern and I still can’t! I have to just fake it! I love everything you do!

3. Lauren K. says:

oh twinkie, love your tree and mantle! where on earth did you find a pink tree like that? I have been looking for a pink one or a silver one…and the stocking is awesome!

4. Sarah says:

I’m gonna steal your christmas tree and leave it up in my room all year round 😀 love it!

5. MaDonna says:

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love it.

6. Tanya Williams says:

Now I want a tour of the whole place! Too much cuteness!

I want to learn to crochet just because of you!

7. Becky says:

I love you’re crocheted stocking so much! Any plans on selling some for next year? Thanks for being so pink ^_^

8. Yay! I too have a pink tree, it’s a little lighter than yours. Your decorations look fantastic. I hope you, Hairy and the dogs had a great time.

now…HAPPY NEW YEAR! x

9. Marina says:

Really nice,I think, you’ll spend super-duper
    New year!

10. alyce says:

Bebe pillow!

11. Darling You, how precious ur Christmas is. The pictures are fantastic, what great shots. The one’s of the ornaments are postcard worthy! *wink~ Merci for sharing with us all
    . Have a New Year as colorful as YOU are!

12. peach nia says:

Twinikie, hope you and yours had a fantastic christmas 🙂
    Everything looks beautiful. Love your living room, looks liek a show home, love the retro chic you have got going on.

I am in love with the mantle. What are the hangers you’ve used to hand the garland, it beats using nails or selotape ;D What are they called?? thanks xoxo

I bought the tree of my dreams this year. A 6ft white one. xoxo

Hi Peach!!!!! Happy new year!!! 😀
      The little hanger/hooks are specifically meant for hanging stockings, and I just found them at my Target in the same section as all the Christmas ornaments! I can’t remember exactly what they were called though!
      Congrats on your dream tree!!!! Did you take pics? Mine isn’t really my dream tree… I didn’t want to spend a whole bunch of money yet, and I feel like I wish it had more branches and looked fuller! 😛

• peach nia says:

Happy New year to you babydoll cakes!!!

http://alovelylittledeer.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-christmas-in-photos.html pic of tree on my blog but it is super better now we moved it into the corner and added lots more cute ornaments to it, still needs lights and more tinsel next year but I am thrilled. It is super good quality and very bushy 🙂 I paid half price in a recent sale in a nice store, it was just for me, the only one left and I had written in my cosmic shopping list that I wanted a 6ft white tree 😀

<3 <3 HOPE 2012 IS FULL OF MAGIC!

13. cupcake says:

Ahhh, those stockings are so cute!! Did you make the other 2, as well?