That time I made Hairy barf at Disneyland.

Here are a few photos and a little video from when Hairy and I were at Disneyland in November.

I think the highlight was finding out why we should never go on the Tea Cups again. Just kidding. I guess the highlight was getting to go on Star Tours for the first time since it was re-vamped. We even rode it twice! We went to the Wookie planet and also the planet that Jar Jar Binks lived on. There were hardly any lines for any of the rides that day! Luckies!!

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to That time I made Hairy barf at Disneyland.

1. Sporkii says:

Hahaha I totally feel for Hairy since that ride makes me want to barf too. I think it’d be fun to join you two someday 😀

2. sylvette marie says:

My favorite ride tea cups the castle is diferent from the Disney Orlando.

3. Tanya B (Nina) says:

Haha That was great! I can’t spin fast enough on the Tea cups, but Scott gets barfy too. I grew up near Disneyland, but now I live close to Disney World. Oh, I finally went on the Harry Potter ride (awesome) it’s at Universal Orlando. That place is so rad! Hey…Glad y’all are back on American soil!

4. Janna Lynn says:

Hilarious! Whenever I see your videos…I really really wish I could hang out with you on your awesome adventures! Ha ha! I love the rides but I get freaked out when someone announces they feel like barfing…I figure its only minutes until I am wearing the innermost contents of their stomach! You handled it quite well! Hearts, janna lynn

5. Lee says:

I don’t do tea cups ’cause I don’t want my lunch on my cupmates!!!

6. Maggi says:

How fun! I just love going to Disney World, you got so lucky with having no lines! Welcome home!

7. “OH THE CHURRO!!”