WIWT: The Cake Hat

On Saturday, we met up with Mars, Josh, Tiffany, and Daniel, and had brunch at The Elite Cafe. You gotta love a place where mini donut holes are on the starter menu!

Then we all made our way over to Japan Town to check out the J-Pop Summit. Miss Alphabet and Locketship had booths right next to each other, which made for convenient shopping and hang outs! Check out Zambi’s blog entry for better details about the booths!! I didn’t take any photos! I wish I had a photo of me and Amy and her friend Josh, since he was wearing gigantic platform boots which made him 7 feet tall and made us feel teeny tiny!

Anyway, today I wore my purchases from that day: a cakey hat by Locketship and a cute top from Miss Alphabet! Too bad you can’t tell from the photos really that the cake plate is sparkly, and so is the lavender fabric on the shirt!

Last night while watching Bachelor Pad, I painted my nails! Because I got obsessed, I totally ordered this OPI UK exclusive color I Pink I Love You from some UK website, and the package ended up shipping from Belgium. Fancy! (A polish with the same name was released here in the U.S., but it’s a pale baby pink.)

Then I decided to pile a bunch more crap into my hair.

This hat/headband is the most amazing accessory ever. Only downside: it’s mounted on a child’s head band, and I have the biggest head on the planet. I can wear the headband for maybe 2 hours and then it’s brain explosion time!!! Oh well! WORTH IT.

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to WIWT: The Cake Hat

1. zambicandy says:

omg YES it looks perfect on you!!! I love the way purple looks on you 😀 so cute! Also thank you for plugging my blog entry! You are the BEST! I hope we can hang soon! I always love chatting with you! (I wish I had got a pic of josh too haha!) next time gadget…

2. Jules Chan says:

I like the OTT hat/headband… stick it on an adult thingie my jig, so you can wear it more often..

3. Sylvette Marie says:

cute and funny love it

4. Alison M says:

I was at J-pop both days and I tried on that exact head band, I agree it is really cute, I was worried that it might slide off my head because of how on the side of the head band it is. J-pop was so much fun!

5. caz says:

wowsers!!! That headband is AMAZING!!! and how cute is that shirt?? I wish i could go to Jpop :-( BOO 😛

6. MaDonna says:

I love you! That shirt is to die for .. and that nail polish :3 how much was that? Prob lots with shipping, but I WANT IT.

7. Erica B. says:

That hat is the coolest!

8. Charity says:

That is truly amazing. You are the cutest person on the planet I swear and you rock all that so well!

9. tetcutiepie says:

Ahhhhhhh! That cakey hat/headband is toooooo cute! I want one! Where do I get one! 😛 So is the top!

10. That hat is frikkin’ amazing!

11. Jaymi says:

Your cake hat is the most AMAZING, ADORABLE thing EVER!!!!!! For real.

12. Locketship says:

OMG so cute on you! Haha! Sorry I made that for an event and that headband was the only one I had:)

13. Rach says:

So cute! Great nail polish colour.

Wow your head can hold alot of stuff :) you look as though you’ve lost weight ~ gym’ing it?

14. Kendra says:

Sparkly stuff! I want the shirt and nail polish and headband! I suppose I could settle for the ‘teddy bear heart bow fairy tank top’ in her shop now ^^ I have a huge head and headbands give me headaches when they press behind my ears, but I found these headbands once that were made super short but stay on surprisingly well, so I always try to get short ones or shorten them myself. Something as cute as giant sparkly desserts are worth the headache and extra asprin though! I wish headbands were made with mini headband cushions made of unicorn feathers ^^

15. Shrinkle says:

“I have the biggest head on the planet.”

HAHAHAHAHA I would have warned you if I knew you were gonna buy it! I almost got it too, but when I tried it on I knew immediately that it wasn’t going to happen.