Raid my closet! Buy my stuff!

YAY! Everyting is fixed now! Should work fine :)

I opened a BigCartel shop to finally unload all my unworn clothing! There’s a button in my blog sidebar, too, which is super ugly, but a placeholder for now!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP! I uploaded 25 items, which is my maximum, so the more people buy, the more new stuff I can put up :)

Check out the ugliest shop banner ever created.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Raid my closet! Buy my stuff!

1. SoHoKiTtEn! says:

I tried but they are doing site maintenance! Grrrr. haha

2. Lucy Says Rawr says:

Darn! I hope it starts working soon, I’m excited to check out your shop!

3. Danette says:

I LOVE your back-story on the Ethereal Blue Slipdress!!!! I too was OBSESSED with Drew Barrymore and Mad Love!!!! Her hair (esp in the scene where they go to the 7 Year Bitch concert!!!! I could never recreate it!!), her clothes (oh how I wanted a Butterfly slip dress!!!), everything about it….with the exception of the Bi-Polar disease!
    Too funny!!! I kinda miss the good ol’ crazy Drew : (

• Twinkie Chan! says:

The time she flashed her boobs at David Letterman on his show, she was wearing the cutest weird ENgrishy shirt with a banana on it. I LOVED IT. Wonder if I could find footage of that..!

• Danette says:

i actually believe I may have it on VHS- lol!!! it was a white half-T…right? where her belly showed? oh how I loved when she was a wilder spirit than now!!!

4. Kerrie says:

I wish I was small enough to wear any of these, especially the ice cream top. I love your clothes.

• Twinkie Chan! says:

I need to dig out my box of accessories that I Never wear, too. I have tons of weird/cool necklaces and stuff!

5. your clothes are so cute and seem to be selling well. You should be like Audrey Kitching and have a Ebay (or continue this store) with your older clothes. She makes so much over her old clothes, just because it was in a picture or simply because she owned it.

• Twinkie Chan! says:

I don’t think people want my clothes just because I wear them, but I seem to be able to unload them ok when I do garage sales :).

I’ll definitely keep the shop up, so I can post stuff to sell right away, rather than accumulating 5 garbage bags worth of it! BUt it’s def a pain in the ass to photo and list everything. That was like 10 hours of work! Ugh!

• one word, dressform. But your cutie self does help give people a idea of what it looks like on. I totally understand about the amount of work a simple post can take, you did a great job.

6. tetcutiepie says:

I bought the Imyourpresent kitty top :) I probably will turn out to be a crazy cat lady when I’m grey and old! I always tell my husband he reminds me of a cat :s

7. caz says:

aww i think the banner is cute!!! Better than the one I attempted for my shop haha!! I bought a Shrinkle top from your store the other day WOO…ive been dying to get my hands on one for ages and ages :-D Thanks!!!!!

8. Rach says:

I take it if I can’t see it, it’s gone? Was wanting the icecream top!

^_^