“Why don’t we ever take pictures of the SMART stuff we do!?” – Manda

Today I wore my $5 shirt!

Manda called in the evening to ask if she could spend the night. Then we went to Chevy’s cuz we’re classy ladies and ate a lot of food and drank a margarita. We were smart and went to Mrs. Field’s FIRST to get dessert before the mall closed. We are totes mall rats now! We have agendas and stratagems to maximize our mall food experience!

When we got home, I started working on my stuff for Renegade Craft Fair, and she pointed out some candy I had picked up in Seattle. CANDY CANE POP ROCKS!

And then for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to put Pop Rocks on top of our brownies. There’s no logic here, folks. The moral of this story is that Manda and I have not changed. If we had a MacBook and a webcam 20 years ago, you would have caught us doing the exact same thing: doing stupid crap and eating gross food on camera. BFFS!

p.s. I keep opening my mouth like a dying fish in order to hear the Pop Rocks poppin’ in my mouf! It’s too bad you also have to see all that mashed up brownie in there.

Untitled from Twinkie Chan on Vimeo.

22 Responses to “Why don’t we ever take pictures of the SMART stuff we do!?” – Manda

1. HHHHHHHHHHAAAAhahahaha!! You guys are fun!

2. Mary says:

You guys are so cute! This made me homesick for my friends back East!

3. Franny says:

Not for you!

4. Jacci says:

love the 5$ shirt!

5. Beth says:

Twinkie – you pig. Two brownies at once? LOL

Poor Bibi wanted some num nums too.

That shirt is adorable, btw

6. nikki says:

i love your shirt! i wish i had one.

7. McKayla says:

I think this is my favorite post ever.

8. caz says:

oooo pop rocks NICE you can’t get cool flavours over here though! haha I love that little vid…made me chuckle before I have to go to work :-P THANKS

9. chinamommy says:

hahahahahaha- always stay that way! I’m 4(cough,cough)1, and am still making fake dog poop! Don’t ever grow up, that’s my tip!!
    xoxo

10. June says:

Twinkie! I’ve always loved your scarves and work since I first found you at the Maker Faire back in like, 2006 or so. Sadly I didn’t have enough cash on me at the time to buy a scarf.

But the more I learn about you, the more I like! I love food & crocheting/knitting & bright colors too (so I now design toys to pay for the food and yarn.)

Thanks for the laughs and inspiration! Looking forward to buying or making one of your yummy scarves soon! You are hilarious, beautiful, and a creative, crazy genius. Happy Holidays!

11. Two brownies at once! I would love to have two brownies at once!( even though it wouldn’t fit in my mouth)

12. That made me laugh my ass off. Friendship is an amazing thing isn’t it? I bet you guys had one hell of a sugar buzz.

13. poohknit says:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! You 2 are so funny! It’s the same kind of stuff a do with a couple of my friends and I’m way older!!!

14. Misha-Chan says:

OMIGOD! You and Mandy Remind me of myself and my Asian friend Shirley! We would sooo do stuff like that! I miss her! she is teaching English in South Korea atm… Man! that is great you guys rock.. I wanna hang too! :D