Working on that Etsy Update!

Today’s workspace!

I am hoping I can have my update up by Tuesday night :). I’m still crocheting items right now, and tomorrow hopefully will be photo day!

27 Responses to Working on that Etsy Update!

1. zambicandy says:

I love your little ice cream scoops so much :D They are mounds of love!

2. Livichu says:

Yummy!!! I see the chocolate scoop!! (Happens to be my favorite.) They all look so so so gooooooood! :::drooling::: =]

I was deciding whether to keep it chocolate or make it rocky road!

• Livichu says:

Well, I’m not gonna lie, Rocky Road is my flavor of choice. I order/devour that one 9 times out of 10…..so as you can imagine, I’d totally say ROCKY ROAD RAGE!! =) If you do make it, let me know so I can “SCOOP” it up. LOL!! **Gotta love the puns!** =D

(My b-day is in 10 days, so it’ll be a perfect happy b-day to me present, from me!)

3. Rach says:

So when exactly IS Tuesday night? Cause it’s Tuesday night now for me…..

4. Maggi says:

Awesome, can’t wait to see everything!

5. Sylvette Marie says:

It looks yummilicious.

Twinkie have questions. Were to buy online your book sign by you?

6. Cassie says:

Oohh! I can’t wait :) I am so excited to check out all the delicious things you’ve made!

7. maybe i’ll actually make it to the shop BEFORE everything sells this time! haha :)
    you’re in such demand, twinks!

8. Livichu says:

I call dibs on the chocolate scoop!! ^_^
    (Can I do that? I’m sure I can’t, but hey, it was worth a try!) LOL!! ^__^ ♥ ♥ ♥

9. Tatiana says:

Yay! Will there be hamburger cozies by any chance? I need to snag one!

10. Brigitte says:

Ice cream hats?! I want onnnnne!

11. Amie says:

I can’t wait!! I’m 12 in 7 days, so I’m hoping to grab an ice scoop hair clippie!! They’re so kawaii! ;D

12. okay i got my debt card in one hand and I’m going to wait by the computer tonight. I WILL HAVE A SCOOP!

13. Kim Tre' says:

your creations bring me such joy!!!

14. poohknit says:

Looks good enough to eat!!!!! LOL!

15. YAY!!!!! OH MY GOSH! I have been wanting a little ice cream scoop ever since you blogged that AMAZING headband! YES! I am EXCITED!

16. brandy vond says:

7pm PST and still no listings. pout, i know your a nite owl, so I’m guessing we are looking at a midnight listing?

Yeah I’m doing my best to bust everything out, but then an old friend called and I was on the phone for 3 hours so uhgggghh. I alwyas get into situations where I’m done editing photos at like 4 in the morning and don’t know whether to just list the posts or wait til the next day!

• i can relate, when i do my huge etsy post, it’s like a 8 hour job. I have compassion, but at least you are getting a lot of excitement for this collection and your sell is sure to do wonderful.

17. Janna Lynn says:

I’ll have to scope out those new items! Seeing the mint chocolate chip ice cream scoop made me think of the new dessert gums..have you had any of those? I looove the mint chocolate chip, it honestly tastes just like the ice cream, I chew on it at work constantly! Hearts, Janna Lynn