Come Crochet with Me this Sunday!

This Sunday, I will be at ImagiKnit from 4:00-5:00pm, giving a crochet cupcake demo/class/hangout times! Then at 5:00pm I’ll be signing books.

Please come visit at my most favorite yarn shop in the Bay Area. I could sit there and stare at yarn for hours!! YARN NERD!

Also, if you come in on Sunday and purchase a book from ImagiKnit, you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a free Yummy You scarf!

If you’d like to sit with us and make a cupcake, please bring your hooks and some different fun cupcakey yarns. Of course you can also purchase hooks and yarn at ImagiKnit as well! If you have basic crochet questions, I am happy to answer those if I can as well!

Hope to see you there!!!

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Come Crochet with Me this Sunday!

1. I’m going to recommend my gf that lives in San Fran and loves crochet to go.., if she gets a book and asks you to sign it for “Brandy”, thats ME!! yay!

2. jessica says:

all your posting and tweets are making me SOOOO bummed!! lol. I want to be in SanFran … not NEW JERSEY. There are NO fun yarny things going on here!!

Have fun!

3. oh oh, I’ve meaning to ask you. Are you selling your 3D Cupcake frosting hair clips anywhere?? I would love to get my little hands on one…yikes, that didn’t sound creepers at allllll. ;(

4. shelbi says:

I’m actually going to be back in the Bay Area on Sunday! I’ll try my best to get over there so I can get my book signed. And it’d be pretty much the most amazing thing ever to get a chance to crochet with you. ^-^

5. Janna Lynn says:

That is sooo cool that you do events like this…now if I could only find a way to lure you to the freezing beauty that is the middle of Michigan..lemme know if that voodoo magic in NJ works! Ha ha! Take Care, during Thanksgiving I’m planning to try some crocheting from you book, wish me luck! Hearts, Janna Lynn

6. i’m with all of the other “this-is-bumming-me-out-sounds-SO-cool-but-i-live-in-the-wrong-part-of-the-country” people.
    *sigh*

have fun, girlie! the east side is obviously rooting for ya! :)

7. Maggi says:

I so wish I could be there, crud! Have fun, I’m sure everyone will have a blast!

8. Amie says:

Oh, why do I have to be english and live here in the grey rainy mosh pit where no crochet type fun thing ever happens?????? :(

P.s. Sorry for the massive question!!! Keep being amazing!

9. That looks so fun! I wish you could be visiting New York City so I could stop over. :)

10. Michelle says:

I have your book and I am having trouble making the frosting scallops! Please help!

11. tomo says: