I need to organize my stuff!

That is just one shelf in the craft room. I really need to channel the organizational gods to make my space look prettier. I don’t even want to show you my small craft table yet. It is literally holding a PILE of important papers, random office supplies, my crocheted cookie blanket, and I don’t even know what!!!

Life has felt very cupcake-oriented the past few days. That can’t be bad, right?

This weekend I am finishing The Secret Project, and then next week I am going to focus on getting my Etsy shop open and stuffed with goodies!

I want to see a movie this weekend!! Have you seen one recently that you really liked? We were thinking about the Virginity Hit and the Joaquin Phoenix fake documentary.

21 Responses to I need to organize my stuff!

1. zambicandy says:

That shelf is so adorable and organized *____* ughg I love it. May I put it on tumblr and link back to your blog???

(Isecretlywanttocomeoverandorganizeforyou)

2. Gothcupcake says:

There is nothing wrong with being cupcake-oriented, however, I may be a little biased…

Anxious to find out what “The Secret Project” is!

I think I need to start going to coffee houses just so I can use one of those cupcake cozies.

I’d go with the Virginity Hit (lol), I have no idea what the Joaquin Phoenix fake documentary is.

3. Cate says:

I think we both may have a case of cupcake-itis I seem to be crafting a lot of cupcakes to recently!

I love how you’re organizing everything all my stuff is just in plastic boxes piled in the corner of a room. I would love to dedicate one of my rooms to crafting and cutify it xoxo

4. jennifer says:

lol better than me my entire bedroom has been eaten by the craft golbins

and one can never have enough cupcakes…though this now makes me want muffins more and more to eat

5. Caz says:

Your craft space is soooo cute! Mine is….plain and boring *sigh*. Id liek to help with film chices but we always get films way late over here!!! DOH!

6. brandy vond says:

my words of advice…go to Target, in the kids storage section…stock up. Neon and pastel colors in fun affordable shapes!

7. stephanie says:

oh man, i shouldn’t have read this, awesome tip on the target stuff XD

also i have those same little ikea jars! i keep all my ibuprofen, tums, and other medicines in them because it’s way cuter that way and i’m kind of a spaz :D

8. Moni says:

I cant wait to get my hands on a cupcake cozie!! tooo cute

9. Taleena says:

o….o THAT’S SUPER ORGANIZED!
    I live at home with my parents still so my bed room has to house all my books, yarny goodness, tools, and all my other hobbies. Plus clothes and my bed so I’m super crammed.

Put buttons in the jars! <3
    Target is like crack!
    I'd suggest The Social Network. It was awesome uber dramatic and the music is awesome. I dowloaded the cd from amazon when it was on sale before I even saw it and I love it. :D

I'm curious to see how you organize your yarn? o..o You should post that, (or post it when they get organized since you just moved) XD
    I'm thinking about getting one of those long plastic drawer type things I saw at walmart to put mine in but I'm debating it.
    Your shelf is so super cute and I love the pink!

HI yes! I totally planned to put buttons in the jars. I have 6 more jars! :P I want to take the buttons off their paper backing first and then just sort them by rainbow!

Thank you for the social network rec! We didnt end up seeing any movie yet, so I still hope to see it!

I will def show you how I organize my yarn later, but yeah, that room still is a messs! :P

I use tall CD shelves from IKEA.