Office Space

I sit on the floor to print out stuff!! Very professional office environment! :)

Today, I was printing out a letter to include in a press request I had for scarf samples. Fingers crossed! :)

I gotta put a hold on Today’s Workspace since I am knee-deep in my secret project… to be revealed in November! :)

28 Responses to Office Space

1. snowy says:

…if it makes you feel any better, I had to crawl under my desk to print anything out until recently. ^^; Informal offices are the best…

I like the little strawberry on your printout- strawberries kind of make everything cuter. ^_^

2. mel says:

please,( no body-snatching), but where did you get your shirt?

3. I heart your pinkiness :D Love the strawberries YOU rock! even on the floor!

4. Kupkakeqt says:

Hey Twinkie chan-You need a Twinkie team! People to promote your stuff! I’ll totally sign up! lol!

Aw!! you are awesome!!!!
      I would love to organize a proper street team for Yummy You when I’m done with my book tour!

• Kupkakeqt says:

You are doing a BOOK TOUR! WOW! NEATO BEANO REANO! Congrats! Cool, well I’m totally down for being a part of a street team! I wear my Yummy You stuff with pride anyway and peeps (the fluffy kind) always ask me where I get it!

5. Sylvette Marie says:

:) CUTE Tshirt…

Twinkie do you have a email? i wanna tell you somenting in privet.

6. Your shirt is too freaking adorable! I love it!!! Can’t wait to see your project. :)

7. brandy vond says:

pretty pink secrets!!

8. Vanessa says:

*lol* reminds me of my sewing-situation. I had to sit on the ground, using the foot pedal with my wrist. Not very comfortable…..
    Besides, u look super cute sitting there und I love the shirt ;)

9. jessica says:

Any east coast trips in the works for your book tour??? :)

10. Jules Chan says:

Ooo cant wait to hear!!

11. chinamommy says:

Oooo, i want to know what she told you in private! haha!
    My printer is under my desk, I have to crawl under it to get my paperwork- professional is for accountants!! :) TRUE story: i use to hide under my desk at my last “real” job, I hated that job…

12. cuppitycake says:

I can’t wait.. for the secret project or a book tour!

13. Cate says:

the floor is my desk! it’s so much more comfier than a desk and i always feel like I get more done sitting on the floor rather than at a desk… crafting at a desk seems kinda strange to me XD

Can’t wait to hear more about this secret project :)

14. San Smith says:

I can’t wait to hear about the project!! Good luck :D

15. Paula says:

You so candy!

We love you in Brazil, your work is very beautiful.

16. Paula says:

I buy you book, i’m very happy!!!