Today’s Workspace

I have a zillion things to SPRINKLE!!

The thingies inside my sprinkle tray are these deliciously yummy candy cabs that I tried to make rings out of, but I seem to not have much luck with E6000!

23 Responses to Today’s Workspace

1. Jaco says:

Your work is just the cutest thing :))) I looove the cupcake scarf

Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

2. sara cupcake says:

Soo cute!! Are you going to be posting the cupcake cup holders to etsy? Cause i would super love to buy one!! The ones with the strawberries are adorbs!!

3. Karyl says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcake cozies….will those be for sale????

4. Kt says:

So cute! Love those cupcake coffee cozies! You have great ideas.

5. Cate says:

You have the cutest, neatest workspace mine is like an explosion of beads and ribbon!

6. pinklamb says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cup cozies! Cant wait until they are up on Etsy! I will have to stalk it in order to actually get one! Your stuff goes super duper fast!

7. TheShoeGirl says:

Sprinkles make everything better!

8. hey, i have that little anteater, too!

probably not the point of this post, huh? ;)

9. jessie says:

Hi Twinkie!

Just wanted to mention, I’ve made rings like those in the past, and I find that plain old super glue works best :)

10. peacheykeen says:

What do you use to make your cutetility packs?

You have to use 100% animal fiber so that your piece will actually felt. I use 100% wool, and you have to make sure it is NOT “super wash”, since that is made to be washable without felting!

11. Lauren says:

hehe i love my those cupcake cozies so much, i use mine all the time. i even use it on my insulated coffee tumbler ^_^

12. Romé says:

must…have…cupcake…cozy!!!! you are so talented and those are seriously so cute! can’t wait til they’re for sale.

13. Lana says:

Hi! Where can I purchase one of those adorable cupcake coffee cozies??? They are the most adorable things I’ve ever seen!!!! I would love to purchase several of them :)