I’m back! What I’d miss?! Where can you buy Yummy You?

Hi Hi!

OH gosh this move has been epic! I don’t know why it was so hard! The new house is still a giant mess that needs to be organized, but I finally unpacked all my yarn and can start working again! Also we have been in this house for a week, but tonight was the first night the internet actually worked! We had to call AT&T for a kabillion techs and it felt like my whole week was devoted to waiting for them. But it works now, so phew!!!!

Yummy You is now available at a few sites!! These are the ones that I know of, although there may be more. YummyYouClothing.com is still a few months away from offering items for sale :( but you can still get your hands on Yummy You at:

JapanLA! YAY!!! Check out the super cute photos starring zilla308!

ModCloth! More YAY!!!

NerdKungFu.com! I just met Mr. NerdKungFu at the Pooltradeshow a few weeks ago and he was super duper nice!

Pink Addict!

Tilly’s! (selling scarf/mitt sets!)

TheGiantPeach! (How cute is their model?)

Go shop!! :)

In the meantime, I have a few fun secret projects to work on as well as continuing to organize the new place.

Here is Bibi helping:

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I’m back! What I’d miss?! Where can you buy Yummy You?

1. sheppicakes says:

Welcome back Twinkie Chan! Can’t wait to get my hands on your goodies, or Yummy You goodies out here in LA! 😀

2. Jules Chan says:

Well done, Bibi looks knacked after all that helping out!

3. Taleena says:

I love how they say their knitted on all the sites. XD Bibi looks adorable! <3 Sleepy dogs are so sweet and cute. I like the chocolate chip cookie set. I just preordered your book on amazon finally the other day and I can't wait to get it. The tshirts are awesome. You're such a great designer! Moving sucks but settling in is nice. 😀 Here's to a quick and smooth unpacking.

4. Taleena says:

And how can I work for the company you partnered with and just get paid to crochet. XD That would be the best job ever.

5. chinamommy says:

moving… ALWAYS soooooo fun… UGH! I’ve moved a million times and HATE it!
    Whoooo-hoooo on going big time! I’m still amazed at how much you can get done! I just did a neck wrap and it took 2 nights, how in the world can you made SO much stuff??? AMAZING!
    ~m

6. Annais says:

You should NOT have just posted those links, lol. I just went and bought even more scarves and mitts. I’m going to look like an even bigger food nerd than before.

7. Sandy says:

she definitely feels great in the new place – hope you’ll do a house tour *so nosy* :-)

sandy

I feel mixed about a house tour! On one hand, I LOVE seeing other people’s houses!!! On the other, it seems so personal and oddly invasive. I might give a few peeks here and there. We’ll see! Right now, it’s still all one big mess of random items all over the floor!

8. shrinkydink says:

Not to be rude or anything but when are you opening your Etsy shop again?

:) No worries, that’s a totally legit question! I hope to open again in the next 2 weeks. I just have two huge non-Etsy projects I need to complete and then I can finish up some Etsy items :). I need more clones of myself!

9. P i p e r says:

Hi! Hi! What kind of dog is Bibi?

10. Sydney says:

This is a rather random question…but how much do the pear scarfs cost? ..and how would I go about possibly ordering one? haha :) It’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.