Hot Cakes

I’ve been working on two of these for a commission.

While sewing in the ends (the part I hate most about crocheting, espesh cuz I’m really anal about it) I stabbed myself underneath my fingernail with a small tapestry needle. Hurty!

I’ve also been working on the design still for the Yummy You site and online shop, as well as working on an update to the Etsy shop. The mitts I’m working on for that update are soooo super scrumptious!

I am also suuuuuper behind on some gifties I wanted to crochet for friends. Sadly, the gifties always fall by the wayside. I gotta make some time for that!

It’s been a bit hard planning my booth for Renegade. I kind of want to focus on fewer types of items, but with higher quantities of each. It’s tough to decide which items to make the most of! I think I will have a handful of scarf designs, coffee cup cozies, brooches, tissue box cozies, zipper danglies, embellished cardigans, one special tshirt design, and maybe mitts? When I had mitts and cute-tility packs at Renegade last year, they did not sell very well….so I dunno if I should bother to bring them this time!

I have a supremely fun idea for tote bags sewn from scratch. I better get on designing and ordering the custom fabric for that! Eep!

21 Responses to Hot Cakes

1. Rach says:

I’d love to see some cute arm cuff/warmers as it’s winter over here now! :)

2. amanda smith says:

I’ll take one of each!! I wish I could go to one of the renegades! that scarf looks awesome… and I can’t wait for your etsy update. Maybe this time I’ll get to it in time. I missed the last one!

3. Willow_wantz says:

That turned out so very well. They look delicious!

4. Willow_wantz says:

I didn’t know you sew too!

5. Kimmie says:

trying hard not to make an attempt at making this for myself. im waiting impatiently for your book. This scarf is AWWWWWWSOOOMME! I need one now!!!!

6. manikgrl says:

oooh…renegade!! Can’t wait!! I hope to get some cup cozees…fun fun fun!!

7. Love your scarf, and i just saw your tattoo its yummy! xx

8. Sandy says:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh the scarf looks yummi! I can’t wait to see pics of your booth – the last pics of the craft fair were like Wonderland
    Sandy

9. Jenn Lance says:

Oooh, Renegade!! I can’t wait! This year will be my first Renegade, and I’m so excited about it. I hope to find your booth quick enough to get some cute goodies!

PS- the scarf looks so adorable and delicious!