“Who the shit is Kingsley Zissou?”

The Life Aquatic is one of my favey fave movies. I wanted them to come out with a ton of Team Zissou memorabilia, but mostly all you could find was red hats!!!

Anyway, I randomly searched Etsy for Zissou swag recently, and I bought a Team Zissou Ring!!

Proud Junior Member!! Join the team at Steve Zissou’s Etsy shop hehehe.

In other news, I haven’t done an outfit post in a while, so here is what I’m wearing today:

Dress: Nicole Lindner. (vote for her for this Detroit Designers Contest!)

Leggings: I’m You Present

Necklace: Cicely Margo

Shoes: Miz Mooz. I’m actually just trying to wear these as much as possible and break them in so that they don’t break my feets when I take them to the East Coast next week!

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to “Who the shit is Kingsley Zissou?”

1. didi says:

OMG! I love that movie! Totally awesome.. I am now investigating my own junior membership!

xoxo

D.D.

2. Beth says:

Did you get new specs and I missed it?

You look GAWJUS today!

Aw fankyoo Beth!!!

Well, I did buy new frames, but I didn’t put lenses in them yet…..

There is something about them…I think the bridge is too wide, so I can kind of see it in between my eyes. I don’t think that’s good for your eyesight HEHEHEH especially as an everyday pair!

3. San Smith says:

I love that movie so much – did they send you the little card saying you were an honorary member too? hehe…

4. Michelle says:

The top pic made me giggle. I have yet to see this movie, but I plan to take a peek this weekend at it. And love your outfit. You always look so cute, so jealous here. 😉

5. Diana says:

You can also print out your own Team Zissou ID card for free on the site. I took mine with a red cap a few years ago =)

I’m not sure if the site is still up, but you can print all the documents there for free, too. However, the site doesn’t contain that amazing TZ ring!

6. Piper says:

gosh i love this movie *.* by the way i have been a vegetarian for years and i finally said “what the purple mountains am i doing not eating delicious things?!” to break my vegetarian ways i decided to eat a hotdog so please tell me what you put in the hotdog you twitpiced?…i can literally smell hot dogs…

7. Erin says:

This is AMAZING! This is also one of my all-time favorite movies. I am going over to this shop right now! :)

8. Danielle says:

Ooo Thank you:) I have done 2 very small ones in santa cruz and 2 baz biz’s 1 being the last winter one that I sorta met you at but I was nervous/cold/tired :/ and I didnt go the 2nd day. I’d like to do more but I’m wary of people.

omg I am a big ree-ree!! Sorry!! Now I remember who you are!! SHEEESH!!! I am getting really senile!!!

Yeah whenever I do them, I’m like, “I’m never doing this ever again.” And then I go and do it again.

9. Danielle says:

that’s oook :3 <–ball face is my fave. You should watch the video I made after i woke up from a nap after that first day (at like 3am) I had also watched handmade nation and it mostly irritated me :/ youtube "indie socks" if you wanna see :)

10. Danielle says:

Thank you thank you 😀 ps. you should enter my poilu giveaway! 3rd post down on my blog.