WIWT – The girl with two faces

Soooooooo I kind of gave up on WIWT for a bit because the busier I get, the less I care about what I am wearing. If I can brush my teeth and get pants on at some point during the day, then I can pat myself on the back! Mostly I just get out of bed, run downstairs to my computer, and start working and answering emails. I get super focused and go into the Work Zone.

For the most part, I am really a tshirt and jeans girl, and, I assume that nobody really cares to see that being blogged about.

But for those of us who don’t want to wear gladiator sandals, high heels, vintage dresses, or highwaisted shorts every day, I am here for you. :P

Tshirts and jeans can still look okay-cute, as long as your tshirt is okay-cute!

Tshirt: So So Happy
Hoodie: Loyal Army
Bag: Harajuku Lovers
Necklace: Applenoggin

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to WIWT – The girl with two faces

1. Tams says:

Not gonna lie, you are basically my style hero. <3

2. Lo Zephyr says:

“I’m not starting any trends or breaking any molds here, but I think that if what you wear makes you feel happy and colorful and… well…makes you feel like YOU, then that is a wardrobe win!”

I solemnly swear to follow this statement forever! Preach it sistaaa!

3. pinklamb says:

LOVE the Harajuku Lovers bag! Super cute!! Gotta love Gwen Stefani :)

4. Priscila Zimmer says:

I really love the way you wears! I like t-shirts and jeans too! And yeah for colorfull clothes!

5. Manda says:

Where can I find cute clothes like yours for plus size?

6. hannah says:

Perfect. This post is just perfect. Thank you. xx

7. Holly-Rae says:

You have no idea how much this cheered me up! I’ve been stuck in our uni’s library all week and everywhere girls are prancing about in, well, gladiator sandals, high heels, vintage dresses, or highwaisted shorts while I slouch in in my jeans and purple hoodie. I don’t get why anyone would dress up so much with a full face of make up just to go and read a philosophy book! *sigh*

Thanks for reminding me that I’m not alone! xx

I totally understand dressing in a way that makes you feel good, whether it’s gladiator sandals or sneakers. I just don’t think we suck fashion-wise cuz we like tshirts and hoodies, heheh :)