It’s the Little Things, like pink purses and sunbathing pups.

When these bags were in stores, I was in debt.

I saw an adorable display in Macy’s of Harajuku Lovers bags in different sizes in this super candy pink print, but I knew I should not splurge at that moment eventhough I was dying to have one. I really don’t NEED more purses.

Fast forward to now, and this bag is no longer in stores that I can see. I was telling Manda about my dream bag, and she said to look for it on eBay. DUH! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that!

So now this cutie is mine! It’s a bit big, but for an everyday bag, I’d rather go too big than too small, so I can shove a cardi or some crocheting in there! I love exterior pockets for my cellphone, and this bag does not have one, so I think I will make myself a tooth-shaped zipper pouch to hang on the outside of the bag.

Here’s a video of Bibi from today. I don’t sit in the sun much. It’s kinda nice! (p.s. this is not where I live! Sorry if I mumbled while saying that I am currently house-sitting! We do not have a giant yard nor a pool at our home!)

20 Responses to It’s the Little Things, like pink purses and sunbathing pups.

1. OMG! Your toofy bag is TO DIE FOR! LOVE LOVE!

2. rach says:

cant wait to see it when u put tooth pouch on it!!! wonderful!!

3. Sandy says:

Oh wow – your house and garden are awesome!!!! If I could wish for something it’d be a little house tour :-) Yes, I am a nosy person *gg*
    The dogs are so adorable and Bibi is so sweet. I guess she lay in the sun to have the rest of her body tan the same colour as the head :-)))))

Sandy

4. Meech says:

WOOOOWWW your garden is INSANELY big! :o

5. Caz says:

Wow you have a sun deck….we don’t even get sun round here :-P Looks like a nice day!

6. Fee (my dog) has been sun bathing today too. That is probably our summer over with, so i told her to make the most of it xx

7. cupkate says:

the first thing i did when i saw your bag, before reading below, was search ebay for it. did the person you bought it from have another or did you see any on sale? despite just having quit my job, i still have the urge to blow my last paycheck on a HL messenger. >.<

8. dumbdrop says:

I absolutly love your bag its really cute. follow your blog!