Bibi Want Strawberry!!!

I’m trying to eat more fruit, so I got some strawberries at Ranch 99 and started eating a few this afternoon.

Since we don’t feed the dogs from the table, and not much human food at all (only raw or unseasoned sometimes-treats like rice or bananas or eggs), they are generally not overly interested in my snacks. But Bibi was SUPER interested in my strawberries, which was really weird!

I looked online for a bit to see if strawberries were doggie-safe, and it looked like YES. Just not too much since it is acidic and can upset their tummies.

Anyway, Bibi eating weird stuff is always funny to me. And yes, I DO spend too much time finding songs for my little videos!!! But I think this is Bibi’s new theme song.

This entry was posted in Bibi, Blog, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Bibi Want Strawberry!!!

1. Zanna says:

I WANT THIS TO BE MY THEME SONG!!!!!!!

2. Lol, My dog has just gone crazy since hearing Bibi’s new theme song??? xx

3. The cramped hand says:

I had one pug that would eat coffee beans.
    Every time I ground coffee he would sit on my feet in hopes of droppage
    Bibi is one of the cutest Dogs ever.

4. Emalie says:

hahah that is cute!

5. Amanda says:

Cute, where DID you find the music? Out of curiosity, where to Bibi and Bunny sleep? I’m picking up my pug puppy next week (finally!) and I’m still trying to decide on sleeping arrangements (in a crate, in a crate in the bedroom, on a dog bed out in the hall, etc)

I troll the iTunes store and just start searching for random keywords and listening to random songs :P.

When we first got Bibi, we kept her in a crate in our bedroom. We started her in the livingroom downstairs, but (a) it was cold and (b) she was lonely. Now the dogs usually sleep with us upstairs in their dog beds, or they get lazy and fall asleep in the livingroom πŸ˜›

6. Shelbi says:

Oh, my gosh! I loooove Parry Gripp. And Bibi’s so cute. πŸ™‚

7. Michelle says:

Ahhhh, Bibi is sooooo cuteeeeee!!! And I love that song. I heard it in a video a little while back with little hamsters and such eating food. So cute. Fits Bibi perfectly. πŸ™‚

8. Sandy says:

Oh my brother’s dogs literally eats everything – she even steals raspberries from the bush and she used to steal apples from the trees (we used to have small apple trees with low branches that she could reach) – we even caught her once opening the bin and eating the left-over salad from our BBQ – yieeeek…. But I think a lot of dogs love sweet fruit like strawberries.
    I really love the song – it’s so funny πŸ˜‰
    Sandy

9. domenico says:

Oh my goodness, Bibi is such a little pork chop!!! What kind of dog is she?

10. chloepatra says:

OMG sooo cute i love bibi !! what kind of dog is she (like race)
    gimme so strawberries pleaseeee !! πŸ˜€