Valentine Etsy Update!

I’m about to post my Etsy listing for V-day!

In the past, I posted the listings, and then announced them here and on my mailing list, but by the time I posted all the announcements, a few things would have been sold already!! So I’m trying to give you guys a bit of a heads-up first!

I know it’s almost 4 a.m. on the West Coast… so kinda weird timing… sorry about that!

Regardless, my items will be more of a celebration of candy and hearts year-round, rather than targeted for V-Day delivery. I just can’t guarantee you’ll get your items before V-Day anymore. I tried my best!!! I will upgrade all domestic orders to Priority, but again, no promises, sorry :(. I’ve just been back to back with deadlines for Yummy You and for my book, but I still wanted to squeeze in something cute on Etsy!

Click on the banner to shop in a few minutes!!

Not all items are represented in this collage! I have a total of 5 pairs of mitts for sale, but only one bracelet, one scarf, and one pin :(. I will try to make more puffy pins cuz I think they are fun, but that won’t be for a little bit! I also re-listed some candy-cane heart necklaces!

Lastly, Hipster Puppies. The descriptions are hilarious…. I want to submit a pic of Bibi in my new glasses frames.

Vday Mitts Collage

8 Responses to Valentine Etsy Update!

1. Brigitte says:

That conversation heart bracelet is amazing, I’m really sad to have missed it! :3

2. Colleen says:

booo.. I tried so hard to stay awake last nite. I missed your update, but everything was adorable. And I concur that the conversation heart bracelet was amazing. Soo real looking. I probably would have tried to eat it.

3. Caz says:

awww I missed the mitts :-( Oh wells maybe next time I shall be quicker with the old mouse :-P All lovely stuff as usual…..damn those lucky people!! xx

4. Emily says:

I freaking LOVE the mitts! Hopefully next time!

5. Fernanda says:

Lindo blog, Parabéns !!!

6. Meech says:

Aww everything is amazing :) You def need to make more mitts :D

7. chinamommy says:

i sent some special pictures to your g-mail account- wanted to make sure they didn’t end up in your spam file!! Hope you enjoy them, Oh… I can’t quit laughing! NOTHING bad, something I am sure you will enjoy :)
    chinamommy