Fun Stuff Round Up!

Hooooo boy! Someone recently twittered, “What a difference a day makes.” So true so true! Ups. Downs. Coming back arounds. Life is a whirlwind! I’ve also been collaborating on new logos, new packaging, now I need to make new samples. Crazy crazy crazy.

Last night I went out with some ladies. Most of our ladies had to wake up early to go to work so nobody wanted to go out. Michelle had to get up early, but she was still rarin’ to go. She said we were the dreamers of dreams. I said we were the silliers of silly. She said we are the go-ers of 84. We got a later start than we hoped since I’d been down on the peninsula with Manda, but we finally made it out.

Didn’t go to bed until like 4am and then had to get up at 8:00am to greet the dude who came to fix our gas fireplace. Sweet!! Now it can be roasty toasty up in here!!

I will be crocheting up a storm for the next 10 days. Time for lots of bandaids and under-eye bags. In the meantime, here’s a Fun Stuff Round Up. Click on the pics to go to the sites! xo

I kinda really want this pink coat:

I wanna rock this dress so hard!

Of all the posses to be in, this ain’t a bad one:

I know what you’re thinking. This is scary. SO SCARY IT’S AWESOME.

There’s something about this nighty. I dunno!

23 Responses to Fun Stuff Round Up!

1. cait says:

That nighty is so sweet :) I’m a sucker for that color blue. Just so lovely. Happy crocheting! I’ll be doing the same.
    cait xo

2. Amanda H. says:

My Mom said she used to have one of those Chinese short-sleeved dresses. I wish I had one, siigh XD

3. Stavroula says:

Oooooooooh that coat is so cute and very similar to mine…

….and yes i got it from yesstyle as well haha

I think you should get it, they so darn soft on the inside!

4. Annais says:

That clown dress reminds me of a painting that I painted. I called it “Supposed Clown Suicide”. Lol.

5. elena says:

I think I’ll probably feel like you, when next Tuesday the Gas-Man will come at 8.30 a.m. to check all our heating system…considering that I stop working at around 11 p.m. and I normally need to wake up at around 10.00 p.m….
    maybe the gas-man will meet my husband & me= zombiefied!!!
    oi oi oi

6. Polly says:

I love that dress! Anything with a mandarin collar gets my vote. I used to have a Chinese dress (is it called a cheongsam?) but I found it really difficult to move in as they’re so sort of tubular and the fabric doesn’t stretch. That one looks nice and stretchy and comfortable though. And you should so get the pink coat, it is extremely cute. Good luck with all the new stuff you’re doing!

7. Maggi says:

Can’t sleep, clown’ll eat me. Can’t sleep, clown’ll eat me.

8. Emily says:

Okay, why do you need band aids when you’re crocheting?

And that clown better watch out. I think the pony posse will gallop over it!

9. Sandy says:

ohhhhh…. the clown dress is….. duuuuhhhh… would you really wear this????? I don’t know……

Sandy

10. Chan says:

I’ve always wanted to order stuff from yesstyle but I’ve always been afraid to considering I don’t know the quality of the clothes. What do you think?

• Stavroula says:

Ive bought a couple of things from yesstyle and they all in a satisfactory quality material wise.

i must say i was a bit iffy at first too, but then i thought oh well you cant learn unless you go for it and im glad i did, plus their shipping is freaking fast…!