ETSY UPDATE & SALE!

People have already begun to make purchases! Go go go!! Click on the image to go to my shop!

13 Responses to ETSY UPDATE & SALE!

1. denise says:

your stuff sells like hot cakes online

2. manikgrl says:

They are gone in a *snap* no more gingerbread dood brooch. I need to be quicker

3. Alicia Marie says:

Will you have anymore stuff up? I love love love the ginger bread men and the scarfs!!!!!!!!! And I totally want to show up to school in January and show everyone your awesome accessories!!!!!!

4. RitaRooBear says:

My favorite holiday treats include (but are not limited to)…sugar cookies with yummy icing usually in the shape of snowflakes & snowmen but the occasional bunny slips in, fudge, & peppermint hot chocolate!

5. RitaRooBear says:

Ooops…I posted a comment on the wrong post…

Long time lurker, first time commenter! Sorry!

6. Tessel says:

I absolutely LOVE the gingerbreaf scarf! How much would it cost, and do you ship to the Netherlands? (And how much would that cost) Because I don’t have a lot of money right now unfortunately.

Hi! Sorry! I usually only make gingerbread items for the winter holiday :) MOst of my scarves priced between $100-$150, and I’d have to look up shipping to Netherlands but definitely less than $10. Thanks for your interest@!

7. Tessel says:

Okay, too bad. I think 100-150 dollars is a little out of my price range anyway. :( Btw, when is your book coming out, and will the gingerbreadpattern be in there? I heard you said it would be available in the winter, but still, I’m hoping it would be sooner! (Not that I can crochet or anything, but I would LOVE to learn, you inspire me (a) )