Reminder to visit me at Bazaar Bizarre this weekend!!!!

Saturday December 12th 2009 12:00 PM – 6:00PM
Sunday December 13th 2009 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
* Shop Handmade * Support Small Business * Craft, Learn & Support Art Education *
120+ Vendors * FREE Craft Workshops * Raffles * Food * Music and More!
San Francisco County Fair Building Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
$2.00 Per Adult ~ 12 & Under FREE
50% of Admission Fees Go To Charity

More info here!

I will be at booth #30! You can click the pic to see it bigger.

I am also donating two items to some raffle packages: a gingerbread man brooch, and also some peppermint candy stick wristwarmers!

Here are some in-progress pics of some of the stuff I’ll be selling!

Brooches!

Scarves!

Appliqued Cardigans!

(I’m just sticking a gingerbread man onto my own cardi. This is not really what the cardis will ultimately look like…)

New cupcake scarf colorway: Peppermint Red Velvet!

If I have time, I’m going to also try to do a cookie scarf, a lollipop scarf, and a mint cupcake scarf, but, yeah…the fair is on Saturday, so that all probably won’t happen!!

I’m also going to have zipper pulls, candy necklaces, wristwarmers, cute-tility packs, and ipod cozies!! Wish I had time to do tissue cozies too but…uh…yeah, I’m having a tough time figuring out what to spend time making!!!

15 Responses to Reminder to visit me at Bazaar Bizarre this weekend!!!!

1. Nikki G says:

It all looks really good.

Best of luck in getting all you want done in time.

ps. I can see what you mean in it looking like a nipple. :-)

2. EVERYTHING looks fantastic! I’m totally drooling! When you tweeted about the nipple I laughed but it really does – LOL! I know you’ll do well – I wish I lived on the left coast so I could come by! XOXO

3. christy says:

Oh my gosh, I love the little gingerbread cookie broach missing his arm! That is fantastic.

4. pinklamb says:

I wish I lived in San Fran so I could go. What a bummer. (I live in the midwest)

5. Emilie says:

Aww I wish I could go! I really want some of those arm warmers! <33 They are sooo pretty.

6. San Smith says:

the gingerbread scarf sounds so cute!

7. Tiffanystar says:

RED VELVET! OMG I WANT IT!

8. my oh my, you busy lady.

9. emily says:

see you there!!!

10. Corinna says:

Hey Twinkie Chan! I’ve been a long time fan and I love your stuff! Luckily my schedule did not conflict with the Bazaar Bizarre this year! I can’t wait to see your lovely creations in person!

11. Jules Chan says:

Very colorful and festive. well done.

12. manikgrl says:

omg…your goods are soo cute & delectable yet wearable. My senses overwhelmed me and thought I was able to smell the baked goods! :) I am glad I was able to make the bazaar. Sorry I was out of it & probably rambled yesterday. Flew in from a flight & exhausted. But a new fan of your goods and hope to buy more! :)

13. Kim says:

I love the oven/display idea! Very creative! Everything looks wonderful!

14. Melanye K says:

everything is so cute!! good luck with everything @ the bizarre. wish i lived closer, wahhhhh! :P

15. Melanye K says:

for some reason this post came up first when i clicked a link here, so i thought this post was for today! ignore my comment lol