We are off to L.A.!

Re-freshed my hair color, took the dogs to my parents’, and now packing like mad. I would like to get into L.A. before 3 a.m. but perhaps this is a pipe dream!! Hairy wants to go to Canter’s as soon as we arrive. He is cray cray!!!

Hopefully I will have lots of fun pics of the weekend. Let’s hope it’s not too devastatingly HOT! We are going to Disneyland on Saturday, and probably bumming around LA/Hollywood on Sunday. And hopefully having lunch with Renee on Monday. Seeing a good handful of old and new friends!

Here is a quick sketch of a felted cake clutch I am going to try to make for you guys. I need to re-fill my Etsy shop SOON!!! That’s next week’s goal!!

Corn Dogs & Funnel Cakes,

9 Responses to We are off to L.A.!

1. Heidi says:

As a purse whore I cannot wait to see your clutches!! xoxoxoxo

2. Oh! That clutch sketch is ADORABLE. Your prices are way too high for me though, sadly. I’ve idolized your work for ages.

3. Kira says:

OMG I want that clutch!! It’s going to be SO adorable! <333333 your designs are so amazing and original! c:

4. Lady J says:

Oooh! I’m looking forward to the cake clutch.

Los Angeles is my neck of the woods. Canters is great! Kosher pickles galore! That’s what they’ll serve you right up front.

Hope I don’t jinx if for you but this past week the weather has been cooling down a bit. Hope it stays that way! I prefer overcast weather.

Have fun!

5. Mary C. says:

Being a cupcake myself, I guess I have no choice but to say YES to a cupcake clutch. Sweet idea (no pun intended).

6. Kimi says:

Hope you had a great time in LA!

I, for one, would like to put my name on your cupcake clutch order list. DO WANT!

7. Pinkkis says:

Oh! Have a great time in LA!! uh…I guess I’m a bit late…silly me (been on a vacation for two weeks, not really sure what day it is…)

Anyway, I hope you had a blast!!

8. Michele says:

Cute stuff! I can’t wait to see it finished.