Finished the Sheetcake Tissue Cozies!

So I managed to get all the pieces done!!! Now that I’ve done six, I totally want to make one with even more boxes…like a tiered wedding cake!!! Haha. But that would have to be for a time when I have a lot of spare hours on hand!

The sprinkles are still loose and not glued on. I tried also using seed beads instead of pom poms, but somehow they ended up looking like dirty random sprinkles. For now, the pompoms are on top. They will probably stay there, but we’ll see.

I’ve been decorating pear scarves today. Later, I need to sew labels on aaaaaall my items and start tallying stuff up and making lists!! If I finish all my labeling, tagging,making my lookbook, and printing my signs, I will try to make more cute-tility packs before the show. I hope I can. We’ll see…

Oh wait, I also need to clean up the fridge and plan my booth organization. Doh.

30 Responses to Finished the Sheetcake Tissue Cozies!

1. Jaci says:

oooh I like the corner pieces best – with all the frosting…yum!

Damn, you’re making pear scarves? I may need to drag D to the fair early so I can add another scarf to my “collection”

2. Ellen says:

yay! you went w/ the sprinkles! -dances- hehe

I agree with “Jaci”…i like the corner pieces best too! ^___^

3. Kit says:

Wow, these are truly amazing! I want to eat them! xoxo

4. Zannid says:

I really like them with the sprinkles on top! Wish I could go to the fair but I don’t live in Cali.

Were you thinking of making more of these to sell later or if stuff doesn’t sell at the fair sell them on Etsy?

5. Kira says:

Yayy I was just reading your blogginess about making them and came back and saw this! :3 Super cute, you need to mae tons as those will totally sell out! Amazing work as always! <3

6. Duong says:

Delicious! Great job.

7. Marian says:

Oh my gosh that turned out AMAZING! But who’s surprised? ;D I would so pay to see a wedding cake done like this. Hehe.

8. Remi says:

I cannot get over how incredibly ADORABLE these are.
    I’m tempted to buy one of these later on, even though I would have no use for it, I never use tissues!

But one would look so cute next to my hello kitty lamp…

Ohhhh the temptation. D8

Good luck at the show thingy!

9. vero says:

You are a genius!
    Are you going to sell these on Etsy? I have 4 bathrooms = broke BUT I’d buy them.

Thanks for the cuteness & p.s. your items make me happy πŸ™‚

10. Jules Chan says:

Absolutely gorgeous!

11. Emily says:

Holy cow!!!!!! Those are so cute! Lovin’ the sprinkles!

12. Tina says:

I found you on Elsie’s blog and I have to say that I L-O-V-E what I have seen of your work. This cake is totally adorable and I am off to check out the rest of your stuff now.

13. Amelia says:

Everything looks wonderful – good luck at the fair!! I so wish I could go but I live in NYC πŸ™
    I hope you do great at the fair BUT when do you think you’ll put leftovers on Etsy (so I can try to beat the crowd)?

Just depends on how quickly I can get stuff listed when I get home! early next week is the plan! I’ll send out a mailing list msg as well as post here πŸ™‚

14. Rebecca Nia says:

AMAZING WORK! seriously, nice job!

15. Michelle says:

I love the cake! I think the sprinkles on top rock! This really was a unique concept you came up with. πŸ™‚

16. Michele says:

Okay, I admit I did not like the sprinlkles on the icing, but I LOVE them on the top! It looks so cute finished!

17. Concertina says:

I think the sprinkles on top is the perfect compromise!

18. abysweets says:

I CANT WAIT FOR LEFTOVERS ON ETSY ^ ^

19. SHUT UP! IM TOTALLY IN LOVE (as usual) But this design really takes the ‘cake’ – sorry I had to! LOL! I cat wait to see the pear scarves!!!

20. OMG!!! Just kill me now!!! Seeeeriously toooo stinkin cute!!! AHHHHH!!!

You knocks socks off my dear!!!!!!

Happy Summer!!
    xoxo Jenny

21. Okay, those are by far the cutest damn thing I’ve ever seen. I LOVE the sprinkles.

22. Lelaina says:

I am quite a snotty one, I think I need a slice! If there are any leftovers after the fair could you be sweet enough to let me know??

>.<