Renegade Craft Fair infos!

I can’t remember if I ever posted info for the fair!

It’s July 18-19, in Fort Mason here in San Francisco. Here is a link to the Renegade site.

I went to this fair last year as a shopper/visitor, and I was AMAZED at how many vendors there were! So Much stuff!!! Bring lots of cash!!! We ran out!

Manda and I will be at booth 92, which will be nearish to the frontish.

I’m starting to feel like there are 12 stages of planning for a craft fair. At first I felt anxious, then I felt relaxed (about having plenty of time to make stuff for my table), then I was in denial (about having no time to make stuff for my table), then I was FREAKED THE EFF OUT, and now I’m excited. I wonder what tomorrow will bring! Probably more freak-the-eff-out before this event is done.

Please come say hi. If all plans turn out well, I will have a really cool booth display, and LOTS of new, fun items!

This entry was posted in Blog, News. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Renegade Craft Fair infos!

1. Kristin says:

Wish I could go, take pictures of you booth, please :)

2. Mike says:

Maybe you could come to a craft fair close to Houston one day!

San Francisco is way to far for me, lol!

3. Lee says:

Sometimes I reeeeeeally wish I didn’t live on the other side of the planet :(
    All the best and be sure to take squillions of pics!! xox

4. jen says:

I wish you were going to be at the Los Angeles fair too. boo hoo.

5. Jules Chan says:

I WILL definately be there, and looking for booth 92, have passed the word around too.
    See ya’

6. piper.... says:

i live in the LA area but my mom is nice enough to probably drive me!!! by the way will you be there on both days of the fair?

wow , that’s really cool! did you go to the renegade in LA?

i will be there both days, but i suggest visiting on saturday if you can. when i did a craft fair once before, i didn’t have much left on sunday. i DO have like 3 times the stuff this time, tho, so you never know!

7. Bitsy Baker says:

Oh man…I’m so mad now! I was supposed to get to go to the City for my sweet&sour 16th that weekend too! But now, not only do I get to miss staying at the lovely Hotel Tomo, but I also get to miss meting you! GRRR! Any chance you might come to Atlanta sometime? Maybe for DragonKon next year? Heheh…

8. Bitsy Baker says:

Oh, and come check out my blog! I’m doing a post about your craft fair booth for my lovely readers! Here’s a direct link: http://bitsythebakery.blogspot.com/2009/07/twinkie-chan.html

I hope that I did you justice! =^.^=